This is for Customer Wafer
Refer to each shape of wafer in the selection box, as to how many wafers there are per box.
Each wafer will be printed with your logo - many designs available.
Once selected, along with the set up fee - email your logo or design to Amanda@robertsconfectionery.com.au
We will confirm your order and consult with you regarding layout and design.
If you are have selected the wrong combination, don't worry, we can always refund or amend the amount you have paid, but this helps get the process started.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESS
All our sheets are produced as a 10" x 13" sheet (25.5 cm x 33 cm)
There are four options to consider as to which will best suit your project and budget:
Standard Range Designs:
- You can order these designs at any time in either single (1) sheet, 5, 20 or 30 sheet packs
- These are designs that we stock on range and have on hand throughout the year.
- Our website is the best source of information to check the designs that are available
CLICK HERE to VIEW OUR STANDARD RANGE DESIGNS
Custom Made - Transfer Sheet Designs:
- These are transfer sheets that are printed to your exact design requirements.
- They can be a pattern, drawing or the most popular - your Business LOGO
- They require you to pay a set up fee
- You can choose between a permanent set up (which means you can re-print again at any time without incurring a set up fee) or a
- Temporary set up (just a one off, never to be repeated again)
- You can have in your design/logo either a single 1 colour, or up to 4 different colours .
- A set up fee is payable per colour in the design.
- The minimum print run for a custom made design is 50 sheets
- You can also have the option, if you design only has one colour , to have it printed in colour batches: for example 50 sheets in gold, 50 sheets in red, 50 sheets in green etc.
- The number of logos that you will get on each sheet depends entirely on the size of your logo, the scale you want it printed in, and the spacing.
We can provide guidance as to which layout will suit your project.
- Payment of the set up fee is required prior to a graphical proof of your design being provided.
- The process takes approximately 6 working weeks once the artwork has been approved.
- Rush Fee can be paid if you require within a specified time frame.
- There is a range of colours to select from however exact matching to a PMS is not available.
Custom Made Wafer
- This is where we take a custom made design (made in step above) and turn it into a chocolate wafer.
- There are many sizes and shapes to choose from
- They can be made in milk, dark or white chocolate
- The set up costs are the same under (step Custom Made Transfer Sheet Design ), but instead of paying the per sheet price, you pay the per box price of the wafer.
- For an example, a small circle shape of 1 1/8" diameter comes with 1400 pieces per box
1) Payment of the set up fee is required to confirm the order and is required before any design proofs are commenced.
2) Freight is additional and will be added to your final order
3) The custom sheets take approximately 6 workings weeks once the artwork has been approved. If required in less time, then a Rush Fee of $70 is applicable.
4) There is a range of colours to select from however exact matching to a PMS is not available.
5) Artwork needs to be in a camera ready format of either .eps, .ai, .pdf, .psd, .tiff, .jpg. It must be a minimum 300DPI.
6) We can provide assistance to re-design your logo for a fee of $55.