Your privacy is important to Roberts Confectionery. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Roberts Confectionery collects, and the ways in which Roberts Confectionery uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Roberts Confectionery may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website and its newsletter (including email address and your name).
Information about transactions carried out over this website (including products purchased, date, time and payment amount).
Any other information that you personally send to Roberts Confectionery.
Using personal information
Roberts Confectionery may use your personal information to:
Administer this website;
Personalize the website for you;
Enable your access to and use of the website services;
Send to you products that you purchase;
Supply to you services that you purchase;
Send you statements and invoices;
Collect payments from you; and
Send you marketing communications.
Where Roberts Confectionery discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Roberts Confectionery may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Roberts Confectionery will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Roberts Confectionery will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers hosted by eWay Australia.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by GeoTrust QuickSSL® encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Roberts Confectionery is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Roberts Confectionery
by email to Amanda@robertsconfectionery.com.au; or
by post to Roberts Confectionery Supplies Pty Ltd. 3 @ 40 Abbotts Rd, Dandenong South, VIC 3175, Australia
From within Australia: (03) 9706 6775
From outside Australia: (+61 3) 9706 6775
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR PURCHASES.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this site and the purchase of products by you through the Roberts Confectionery Online Store. By using this Site, placing an order with us, you are indicating your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). The Terms and Conditions shall supplement any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by us. We reserve the right to make changes to this Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All credit card purchases made on through the Roberts Confectionery Online Store are processed via a secure server and all transactions are guaranteed to be of a secure nature. All information submitted during the checkout process is protected using GeoTrust QuickSSL® and all data is encrypted up to 256-bit SSL encryption through this secure gateway.
- The Roberts Confectionery Online Store only accepts Cheque and Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) as methods of payment.
- All prices shown in the Roberts Confectionery Online Store are in Australian Dollars and transactions will be charged in this currency. Prices include GST.
- Shipping is performed by Australia Post or preferred Courier provider. Roberts Confectionery reserves the right to source the best available courier for the destination being delivered to.
- Customers will be notified when their product has been shipped. Allowance of up to 10 days should be given for products to be shipped following receipt of payment from the customer. However in most instances, we will be able to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of payment, and we will always choose the fastest shipping method possible
- Fixed shipping costs of $12.95 quoted on the website are for products shipped within Australia ONLY. Shipping costs to countries other than Australia will be calculated by Roberts Confectionery and are in addition to the fixed shipping cost quoted in the online store. Roberts Confectionery will advise customers requesting shipment to outside of Australia, the actual and confirmed cost of shipping to their location, before any additional charges are applied. We will normally provide two shipping methods to choose from where ever this is possible.
Refund / Return Policy
- Chocolate is a perishable product, products of this nature cannot be returned.
- If Roberts Confectionery has made a mistake with your order we will re-send your order free of charge and you are free to keep your original item.
- Roberts Confectionery is pleased to suggest the suitability of products to be used to create recipes included on the website, however we cannot guarantee that you will possess the skills to achieve results exactly as they appear in pictures on the website. We take no responsibility if your creations do not meet the standard of those shown on the website.
- We take all necessary precautions to pack your order for safe and successful delivery. As we rely on 3rd party providers for deliveries we are unable to guarantee its condition upon arrival. In the event that a product is damaged or broken upon arrival and you wish to re-purchase that item, we will send it to you freight free of charge and apply a 10% discount of the selling price of the item.
- Roberts Confectionery will not accept the return of items if you simply change your mind. Products can only be returned if they are faulty or are not fit for purpose.
All prices are in AUD