Milk Melting Buttons 300g
Melt in your mouth milk chocolate melting buttons packaged in a 300g bag.
This chocolate is made specifically for melting and creating chocolates - it will give a lovely shine and finish to your pieces.
Is also great for chocolate cakes, brownies etc.
This is a higher grade chocolate than the cooking buttons you find in the supermarket.
How To Melt Buttons:
1. Place Melting Buttons in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 mintue on a 50% power setting.
2. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat this process using 30 second bursts, until the buttons are 2/3 melted.
3. The heat of the bowl will now be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
4. Stir until smooth and free of lumps.
NOTE: The high heat of the microwave can easily burn chocolate, so short bursts on a low setting are best.
1. Fill a small saucepan with 3-4 cms of water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
2. Place Melting Buttons in a heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan.
3. Stir Melting Buttons with a rubber spatula until 2/3 melted.
4. Remove the bowl from heat and continue stirring until smooth and free of lumps.
5. The residual heat of the bowl will be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
6. If the chocolate cools in the bowl while working, place back onto the saucepan of warm water for short periods.
1. Turn your slow cooker onto the lowest temperature and place your Melting Buttons directly inside.
2. Leave for a few mintues.
3. Once the Melting Buttons begin to melt, stir frequently until completely melted.
4. If your cooker has a warming setting, use this to hold your chocolate in a melted state whilst you continue to work.
5. Stir regularly to avoid overheating.
Ingredients: Sugar, Vegatable Fat, Cocoa Powder (10%), Whey Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Stablizer (E492), Emulsifers (E322 Soy)(E476), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
Contains Milk, Soy
May contain traces of peanuts & tree nuts due to shared manufacturing.
Made in Singapore
Store buttons in a cool dry place away from heat, sunlight and humidity. Water & chocolate do not mix. Ensure steam, water or water based products do not come into contact with your chocolate.
Posted by ThatWICKEDwoman on 16th Aug 2014
I have in the past always used Roberts Chocolates for my Delights, so when I wanted to go back into my business they were the first product I looked at and ordered. So easy to just melt and use. They store very well for a year as well without going white/grey.
All prices are in AUD