Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is important to Roberts Edible Craft. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Roberts Edible Craft collects, and the ways in which Roberts Edible Craft uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Roberts Edible Craft may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website and its newsletter (including email address and your name).
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including products purchased, date, time and payment amount).
- Any other information that you personally send to Roberts Edible Craft.
Using personal information
Roberts Edible Craft may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Roberts Edible Craft discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Roberts Edible Craft may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- Roberts Edible Craft will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Roberts Edible Craft will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers hosted by eWay Australia.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by GeoTrust QuickSSL® encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Roberts Edible Craft is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Roberts Edible Craft
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Roberts Edible Craft, 149 - 151 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough Australia 3173
- From within Australia: (03) 9701 5500
- From outside Australia: (+61 3) 9701 5500
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR PURCHASES. The following terms and conditions govern your use of this site and the purchase of products by you through the Roberts Edible Craft Online Store. By using this Site, placing an order with us, you are indicating your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). The Terms and Conditions shall supplement any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by us. We reserve the right to make changes to this Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All credit card purchases made on through the Roberts Edible Craft Online Store are processed via a secure server and all transactions are guaranteed to be of a secure nature. All information submitted during the checkout process is protected using GeoTrust QuickSSL® and all data is encrypted up to 256-bit SSL encryption through this secure gateway.
- The Roberts Edible Craft Online Store only accepts Paypal, Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) or Direct Deposit to our bank account as methods of payment.
- All prices shown in the Roberts Edible Craft Online Store are in Australian Dollars and transactions will be charged in this currency. Prices include GST.
Shipping & International Shipping
- Please refer to our separate Shipping & Delivery information page
Refund / Return Policy
- Chocolate is a perishable product, products of this nature cannot be returned.
- If Roberts Edible Craft has made a mistake with your order we will either - re-send the correction free of charge or we will refund the original item ordered. The action taken will depend on a number of factors including cost to correct, stock availability, timeframe to correct, and extent of the error.
- Roberts Edible Craft is pleased to suggest the suitability of products to be used to create recipes included on the website, however we cannot guarantee that you will possess the skills to achieve results exactly as they appear in pictures on the website. We take no responsibility if your creations do not meet the standard of those shown on the website.
- We take all necessary precautions to pack your order for safe and successful delivery. As we rely on 3rd party providers for deliveries we are unable to guarantee its condition upon arrival. In the event that a product is damaged or broken upon arrival and you wish to re-purchase that item, we will send it to you freight free of charge and apply a 10% discount of the selling price of the item.
- Roberts Edible Craft will not accept the return of items if you simply change your mind. Products can only be returned if they are faulty or are not fit for purpose.