Developed by Roberts Edible Craft our exclusive Chocolate Mud Cake Mix is a fresh addition to the market. Designed with both the professional and home baker in mind, our unique "no doming" recipe produces an even consistent rise time and time again. With no wastage or crumbs from trimming, decorating just became a whole lot easier. New bakers will welcome how much easier it is to achieve tiered and layered cakes. No additional pastes or flavours are required and our recipe results in a rich, dense, and moist cake, with the simple addition of eggs, oil and waters.
Available in both 1kg and 2kg pack. Watch our video below to see how easy it is.
Plus Refer to our Cake Mix FAQ - lots of great tips and ideas.
Not sure how much you need - CLICK HERE for our extensive Cake Mix Variations Chart
1. Preheat oven to recommended tempature above. Line sides and base of the cake tin with baking paper or insert cupcake papers into a muffin tray.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down the sides and base of the bowl and mix again on medium speed for 30 seconds.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared cake tin or cupcake papers, filling 2/3 high.
5. Bake per cooking guide above or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container. Suitable for freezing.
Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder,Hydrogenated Palm Oil (Antioxidant (320)), Maltodextrin, Thickeners (1422, 415, 466) Skim Milk Powder, Sale Raising Agents (500, 341, 450), Emulsifiers (322 Soy).
Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy
Made in Australia from local & imported ingredients. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been making cakes for a while and I am so pleased with your product. All the cakes are just moist and everyone loves them