Dark Melting Buttons Bulk 15kg
Dark Melting Buttons 15kg
Melt in your mouth dark chocolate melting buttons packaged in a bulk 15kg Box
This chocolate is made specifically for melting and creating chocolates - it will give a lovely shine and finish to your pieces.
Is also great for chocolate cakes, brownies etc.
This is a higher grade chocolate than the cooking buttons you find in the supermarket.
How To Melt Buttons:
1. Place Melting Buttons in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 mintute on a 50% power setting.
2. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat this process using 30 second bursts, until the buttons are 2/3 melted.
3. The heat of the bowl will now be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
4. Stir until smooth and free of lumps.
NOTE: The high heat of the microwave can easily burn chocolate, so short bursts on a low setting are best.
1. Fill a small saucepan with 3-4 cms of water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
2. Place Melting Buttons in a heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan.
3. Stir Melting Buttons with a rubber spatula until 2/3 melted.
4. Remove the bowl from heat and continue stirring until smooth and free of lumps.
5. The residual heat of the bowl will be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
6. If the chocolate cools in the bowl while working, place back onto the saucepan of warm water for short periods.
1. Turn your slow cooker onto the lowest temperature and place your Melting Buttons directly inside.
2. Leave for a few minutes.
3. Once the Melting Buttons begin to melt, stir frequently until completely melted.
4. If your cooker has a warming setting, use this to hold your chocolate in a melted state whilst you continue to work.
5. Stir regularly to avoid overheating.
Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Soy Lecithin 492), Cocoa Powder (12.5%), Emulsifiers (322, Soy Lecithin 476), Stabiliser (492), Natural Flavour.
Main contain traces of milk, due to shared manufacturing lines.
May contain traces of peanuts & tree nuts
Made in Singapore
Suitable for Halal and Vegetarian dietary requirements.
Store buttons in a cool dry place away from heat, sunlight and humidity. Water & chocolate do not mix. Ensure steam, water or water based products do not come into contact with your chocolate.