Our Roberts - No Spread Vanilla Biscuit Mix has been developed by us in Australia and is proudly manufactured here as well. It has a delicious vanilla shortbread taste and will hold its shape once cut and baked. Use for the very popular two layer number cakes, as well as shapes, figures and people.
Just follow our easy recipe that requires butter and water. We are most proud of our recipe that has been designed to enable the home baker to achieve a consistent, even bake with no spread.
Example of what you can make with 1kg (you can do in 500g batches, and store the rest for later use)
- 6 cm Biscuit - approximately 70
- 26 x 16 cm Number Biscuit Large, - approximately 2-4
Follow our recommended steps for a professional result.
1. Preheat oven to 140∞C fan forced setting. Dice butter and beat in an electric mixer until smooth. Scrape down base and sides of the bowl.
2. Add dry Biscuit Mix and mix on the lowest speed until the dough just comes together. Whilst the mixer is still running, add the water and mix for a further 15 seconds.
3. Divide the mix into two portions. Roll out each portion between two sheets of baking paper to approximately 6mm thick.
4. Cut into desired shapes, removing the excess dough, before transferring to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake at required temperature and time. Allow to cool completely on the baking tray, before decorating.
Ingredients dry mix:
Flours, (Wheat [Thiamin, Folate], Rice), Sugar, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Flavour.
CONTAINS WHEAT, GLUTEN, EGG.
May contain traces of MILK and SOY due to shared manufacturing equipment.
Store in cool dry conditions away from direct light and humidity.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This biscuit mix was better than better, melt in your mouth biscuit. They were a huge winner in our household. I will certainly purchase this again.
Nice consistency and easy to roll and cut.
I am loving this biscuit mix. The biscuits never fail me and everyone that has bought them has loved them. Thank you Team.